Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was just thinking about this whole "does anyone know how many weasels I can fit in the boot.........this topic was covered in depth three years ago, I can't believe I wasted valuable eye time reading your thread, use the search button oxygen thief" debate and my suggestion would be to have some sort of rating system for posts IE if you searched for an answer to a technical question and found what you thought was the definitive answer to it you rate it highly, then all the highest rated posts/threads get put in a locked room for people to read.
I think this would make it easier to find things out for new people (me) and if somebody did ask a stupid question then everyone could tear into them with a clear conscience.
Apologies for the lack of brevity and I look forward to the sarcasm if this idea has already been suggested.

Andy

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
No, it's a good idea. Unfortunately, a lot of the more popular threads have little to do with Nissan Skyline's ;)

I think there is merit in putting links of good threads all in one place. I will look it to it.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts