Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
PR/Media Representative
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my user name is Maccer. I am PR/Media Representative for Skylinowners.com, writing and working for Total Nissan Magazine, which is based in the UK. There are plans now to include an overseas feature for club cars on a global scale. I am therefore looking for possible cars to be featured in the Mag. Any type of Skyline can be featured, Modified or Standard. Just to give you an Idea, I have 2 Skylines of my own both featured in the projects and restorations sub forums, on the UK site. If you would like to contribute to the Mag, please send me by PM an initial pic of your car and user name. I'll then get back to you with the details. Selection is being made by Big Chief and myself. Any cars that are selected will be put into the system,once the feature has been submitted to the mag, we'll try and get a copy sent to you. Past features will be put up in the Total Nissan Magazine forum, on the UK site. Thanks for your patience guys, would be great to hear from some of you. Cheers, Maccer. PR/Media Representative Skylinowners.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts