·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well what can i say, we must both have an eye for (poor) quality:rofl:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lol... :rofl: i love the way hes stuck stickers on it... Not even neat writing...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
ERM yeah I think I would trust the entire workings of my car on that there fellow with the £29 chip (SOLD) now to go and severly f*ck up what I worked so hard for NICE ONE !!! LOL

I'll pass I think.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i had a bag of fish-n-chips in my car last week and i managed 380 bhp with that:eek: probably because i bought in bulk:rofl:

but tbh if your dumb/mug enough to belive that you sort of deserve whats comming by fitting the chip:screwy:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Lol, i told him about the limits of the tub and said it wasnt fair to advertise running 17 as most people will and blow stuff up... and he said fair play and thanks and wrote it on the ad...... But still..... :disappointed: But i suppose theres still that chance of blowing something else up, lol...

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
I recognise that avator from ebay, its the same as one on here, am I missing something?
a chap with the use name skywarp had that for his avatar, and i think i have seen another user with it recently, doubt they are conected, but if they are lets give em a grilling:devil:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
I bought one of these and they are an awesome bit of kit. It gave me an extra 175bhp and when i took it out for a spin i booted it and got 210mph. By far the best one power for pound wise LMFAO :D

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I bought one of these and they are an awesome bit of kit. It gave me an extra 175bhp and when i took it out for a spin i booted it and got 210mph. By far the best one power for pound wise LMFAO :D

Damn I'm going to bid whilst there still cheap :crazy: :funny:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'd rather try and build a Unicorn out of snot than trust my beloved engine to that ****.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
has bruce bought one yet?

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
i had a mate actually buy one of these chips and asked me how to fit it to his................................................metro as apparantly it would givwe him 30 bhp more god i laughed sooooo hard i wet myself:rofl: :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts