Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
my car would find its tracker covered in lead, see how well it works then :rofl:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
No one really expects to save any money do they? I'd be more concerned about its datalogging functions, the last thing you want is a black box recording say of a few laps of bruntingthorpe sent to your insurance company if it isnt bright enough to notice you are no longer on the road

A

·
0 Posts
this government came to power with the slogun

EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION

so far all it seems we get is

REGULATION REGULATION REGULATION

:Uzi: :Uzi: :Uzi: the fcuking lot of em

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
This is getting quite pathetic now. They are just looking for more ways to screw us.The drvier at the end of the day is the common criminal remember. Just have a few thoughts:

1) Who pays the massive mobile phone bill that this will generate! US*
2) Who pays for the new technology used! US*
3) Who pays for the installation of this black box! US*
(* it will all be paid for in the premiums Im sure)
4) Insurance company at the moment are earning more money. The more speed cameras there are, the more points to be had on a Licence. The more points on a licence the more money insurance companies can charge on premiums!!
5) I aint having no black box put in my vehicle. Cause that black box will soon evolve into monitoring speed and so on. No more fun whatsoever!!!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a book I'm sure we all read at school. Written by a bloke called George Orwell, called '1984'. I do believe vingsoc and Big Brother are indeed trying to watch us and control us !! They haven't yet got control of our thoughts tho' ! Yet !

Mr Orwell was only a few years out mind !!

What the fcuk ever happened to individuality. Turning into Hitlers country from the 30's and 40's this bloody country ! Blair is trying to bomb everyone as he feels it necessary. We have to pay for all the bombs !! I think he has small man syndrome personally !!

Moff

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Moff said:
What the fcuk ever happened to individuality. Turning into Hitlers country from the 30's and 40's this bloody country ! Blair is trying to bomb everyone as he feels it necessary. We have to pay for all the bombs !! I think he has small man syndrome personally !!
I dont know about that Moff, we took out one of the worst leaders there is today, one of the few that could really start a big war. It was over in weeks with regards to Taking him out. It has to be one of the most succesful wars of all time. Also the people of Iraq (majority) can now live their lives the way they want to, and not be afraid of what they say or do!! Dont forget alot of our boys risked their lives over there and it wasnt for nothing!!

Ill get my coat!! Actually its time for a pub lunch :guiness:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts