Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We have just taken delivery of some new stock and in the container was a pallet load of parts for a customer who is unable to pay his bill. We now own a pile of Skyline and Impreza parts that we need to clear a.s.a.p.

As we unpack the boxes and get photos of the parts, I will add the details to this thread.

First item we came across is a JUN oil pump for an RB26 engine.

Need £80 for it.

The next item out of the box was an ECU that appears to be a stock Nissan one for an RB25 ? I have no furter info on it but you can see the Nissan part number in the photos.

We need to get £50 for it.

Then the next bit is a R33 rear center panel -

and that is £39.

The prices include delivery within mainland UK.

More parts to follow as the boxes get unpacked.

I did see a couple of Blitz exhaust systems and some very nice R33 GTR Nismo gauges. Hopefully I'll get some pics tomorrow.

Thanks
Dave
Eastern Autos.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, we now have some parts listed in our new Ebay shop.

If I have the link correct, you should be able to find the parts here -

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZeastern-autoscom

As I am not a huge fan of Ebay & Paypal due to the fees and general poor service when you need to contact them, I will only be putting a small selection of parts for sale in the EBay shop. Most will be offered on here and will also be for sale on our on-line shop which is -

http://www.eastern-autos.com/shop/

and of course you are welcome to collect in person from our shop in Ipswich.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi.
Just tried phoning regarding the hks hard pipe kit above but got no answer.
could you email me to let me know if you still have it please.
mammoth @ sxoc.com

·
Registered
605 Posts
HI MATE VERY INTERESTED IN THE GAUGES, although there seems to be a problem with the rev counter? (its not at rest its at the 11k rpm mark?)
can you confirm these are in working condition, and if not do you offer a guarentee in case they dont work?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HI MATE VERY INTERESTED IN THE GAUGES, although there seems to be a problem with the rev counter? (its not at rest its at the 11k rpm mark?)
can you confirm these are in working condition, and if not do you offer a guarentee in case they dont work?
These items are abandoned stock and are all sold as seen, no warranty offered on them. Obviously the car was still running at 11000 rpm when the pod was removed ! :dogpile:

·
Registered
369 Posts
JUN Oil pump

Hi Dave

Will be in touch tomorrow about the oil pump

Sorry not had time with work to get in touch during the day

Kev

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
These items are abandoned stock and are all sold as seen, no warranty offered on them. Obviously the car was still running at 11000 rpm when the pod was removed ! :dogpile:
As a registered business in the UK, im pretty sure you HAVE to offer a warranty of some sort on anything you sell, new or not.

It worries me that you would sell something for £300 and basically tell your customer tough luck if it doesnt work???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts