Skyline Owners Forum banner

Another lot of abandoned stock

2K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Endorx 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

We have just taken delivery of some new stock and in the container was a pallet load of parts for a customer who is unable to pay his bill. We now own a pile of Skyline and Impreza parts that we need to clear a.s.a.p.

As we unpack the boxes and get photos of the parts, I will add the details to this thread.

First item we came across is a JUN oil pump for an RB26 engine.

Need £80 for it.

The next item out of the box was an ECU that appears to be a stock Nissan one for an RB25 ? I have no furter info on it but you can see the Nissan part number in the photos.

We need to get £50 for it.

Then the next bit is a R33 rear center panel -

and that is £39.

The prices include delivery within mainland UK.

More parts to follow as the boxes get unpacked.

I did see a couple of Blitz exhaust systems and some very nice R33 GTR Nismo gauges. Hopefully I'll get some pics tomorrow.

Thanks
Dave
Eastern Autos.

See less See more
#2 ·
ok, we now have some parts listed in our new Ebay shop.

If I have the link correct, you should be able to find the parts here -

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZeastern-autoscom

As I am not a huge fan of Ebay & Paypal due to the fees and general poor service when you need to contact them, I will only be putting a small selection of parts for sale in the EBay shop. Most will be offered on here and will also be for sale on our on-line shop which is -

http://www.eastern-autos.com/shop/

and of course you are welcome to collect in person from our shop in Ipswich.

#22 ·
Hi5,

The abandoned stock is being sold on behalf of the suppliers in Japan, we are mearly the middle man who arranges to pay the import duties and collect payments etc.. We can not and will not offer warranty on used auto parts that are not part of our own stock.

If you don't like it, dont buy it. We do not hide the fact that they are sold-as-is so buyers make thier own decision to buy or not to buy.

We would offer warranty on new parts that were sold from our own stock but that is it. We are quite clear on the no returns policy regarding used parts.

I am not discussing the ins and outs of warranties with you on here. Basically, if you dont like the sale terms, go elsewhere...but then thats why you are not and probably never will be one of our customers. Abandoned stock items as SOLD AS SEEN, as with any clearance auction / sale - take it or leave it (hence low prices).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.