Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome bud, you came to the right place , we all have a skyline smile and youll have yours soon , :)

make sure you get some pics up asap. and keep ya eye out for meets and events coming soon

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy. I remember waiting a whole week for mine. It was the longest week of my life :D

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome

Cheers for the welcomes folks,had a quote of 700 from A-plan too and didnt think it was too bad for my first skyline,30yrs old 6yr no claims,parked on street. Sooo looking forward to the weekend got my wax and polishing stuff already to go hehe

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome to the forum,wherabouts in n wales are you?
keep your eye on the wales section of the meets for stuff to do,im the area rep for us so feel free to send me pms if you have any quetions

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hiya squirrel, welcome to the nut house . lol
enjoy your time with the skyline and you'll never lose the grin. ever!!

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hiya hun, welcome to the forum, get some pics up of her when you get here! :D Oh and be prepared to loose your wallet forever, it now belongs to your car!!! :boogy:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi mate welcome to the club, as the guys said we do regular meets, track days, drag days, drive outs, and national events, also drift days, rolling road days, merchandise, stickers, t-shirts, tax disc holders, key rings etc, just about anything yr ever need, also if there is anything you want to know about yr car then ask or look in our FAQ section on the home page, we have it all and its free..... so enjoy yr car and being part of our club,,,,,,keith :)

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
hello and welcome and pics soon as u can:cheers:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard bud.

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hiya hun, welcome to the forum, get some pics up of her when you get here! Oh and be prepared to loose your wallet forever, it now belongs to your car!!!

Hehe used to that I own a house,I have some money set aside don't think it will last long though lol. Is it normal for new members to get no sleep for trawling through old and new posts on here? Thanks for all the nods people it's so friendly in here I might have to introduce you all to my mum hehe

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi Squirrel

I remember the wait to pick mine up, bleedin long week it was, but worth it!

TC

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The wait just got longer,the bank has fluffed up with ordering the money I reguested to go collect the car tomorrow so now I have to wait till tuesday to collect...since when does a bank need to order money? There rule is anything over 1200 has to be ordered 48hrs in advance which was done but some nugget put it down for the wrong day and now i have to wait another 48 hrs for my cash to be delivered.......life has just gone poo!

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
thats nasty i had to wait five weeks longer than planned to get mine,then it rained solid for a whole week
its well worth the wait

1 - 20 of 21 Posts