Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to huge sucess last time at perfect touch in Hoddesdon i think it might be agood idea to do another. Can't remember how much we paid last time but it was around 40 quid, which most people who went will tell was an absolute bargain. Haven't got a date together yet but if there are enough people interested i'll sort it out for about a months time. I need at least 19 cars for this to happen so stick your name down if you are interested and we can go from there.

1. Davegtst

·
Registered
968 Posts
End of June beginning of July Dave?

1. Davegtst
2. Mr windscreen (once cars fixed)
3. Sloathy (once rebuilt and run in)
4. Deanj
5. Dave purple

·
Registered
968 Posts
End of June beginning of July Dave?

Dave purple informed me he cant go but there are 2 more additions

1. Davegtst
2. Mr windscreen (once cars fixed)
3. Sloathy (once rebuilt and run in)
4. Deanj
5. Kenneth
6. Merv GTT
7. Chris Candy

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good so far. I'll have a look in the diary but end of june/beginning of july looks likely.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right there are 2 choices 3rd of june or the 29th of july. Both are on a sunday as its probably the day most people have off. I would prefer the 3rd of june as its not too long to wait but i need enough people. Darren whats up with yours?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Dave,

I think theres jap shows on these days, Im pretty sure theres one beginnning weekend in June and JAE is at the end of July

·
Registered
300 Posts
Two CV Boots, Rear Hicas ball joints, all bought just waiting for my uncle to fit them. Also mysterious small fluid leak from passenger side, around driveshaft area. Can you have a look to see what it is mate?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can only do those 2 dates. Doesn't look like there is much interest at the moment anyway.:disappointed:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts