Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chairman Stagea Owners Club
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :cheers:
Have just found site so I thought I should let the guy with the stagea rs v four know that there soon (3-4 weeks ) will be another one around . Also silver Purchased from Japan 1996 one owner low mileage fsh and 100 % std ( althiugh possibly not for long ! )

·
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to confirm the exact situation in getting a stagea through the sva (I know this info is right because mine has passed today!).............
As long as the car is 1996 and not 1997 and is standard it will go through the sva test no problem. If it has any non std parts . body mods included , it will not. The export cert will say if it is std.
It will also pass if it has std parts available to 'swop over'
I am currently attempting to fit an original front bumper/spoiler from a skyline R34 ( got from ebay for virtually nothing).
If I succeed . and I have seen pics of the mod in japan I will post pics before and after .

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
RS V Four - I think the R34 fronts you've are special made for the stagea as it's wings are shorter. A good body shop should be able to help you but I don't think they just bolt on to the stagea front.

I can't wait to see another stagea as I think they're hugely under-rated!

·
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To Ian H
Thanks for info
I know that a complete r34 gtr front end will fit if you fit wings , headlights and bonnett etc . ( cost far toooo much ! )The r34 wings are definately shorter so a mod will be needed but as the complete r34 front bumper cost me only £50 and I can do all the work its no big deal if it wont fit . Besides that front is damn ugly - one way or another its got to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts