Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, Another wet day off in Colchester. Totally tipping it down so thats written today off. I really should plan my days off better. Managed to get a few days off this week. But everyday it has rained :(

Oh well...... *sigh*

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
its beautifully sunny down here on the south coast. sorry for your misfortuen. might go out for a drive.

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
oh and we had a bbq yesterday too. oh the summer. gotta love it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its ok as im working tommorrow and off Tuesday........... Weather forcast is Clear and dry tommorrow. Tuesday is heavy rain in our area :) got to laugh....

·
Member No. 261
464 Posts
same here in ipswich,tipping it down,have to wait a bit longer before i have a go at fitting the fmic. ho hum indeed.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
same here in southend
although is has stoped rainin here lol
Its stopped here for now, But its been bloody heavy. Oh well soon be summer....... Oh no forgot, Had that 2 weeks back :rofl:

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
you're all forgeting summer in england doesn't mean sun it means rain. spring is the sunny season,,, summer should be called monsoon season.

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
tell me about it.....decat put off for another week aaaarrrgghhh need someone with a big garage to work in!!!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
same here in southend
although is has stoped rainin here lol
I took Skyline Pauls advice and went to southend. Got half way down the A12 and then it was drying up. Got to southend and it was bloody lovely afternoon.

Spent loads of money in the arcades :)

I also see a skyline parked at the seafront was going to put a post on here but it was yours skylinepaul!! Just seen your garage. Lovely paint work mate. See it parked up and stopped next to it for a nose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts