Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came off the Windhover roundabout heading towards Swanwick along the A27. Reg was L*** WOW I think.
I went past you at Moody's boat yard then waited as you returned the maneouver going up the hill to Sarisbury Green.
Certainly wasn't Gordon drving this time.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nigel, yes was in the Skyline. Was taking Kingsley (from the GTROC) out for a quick demonstration run as he's looking to go a similar tuning route to me.
I think he was quite impressed and on a couple of occassions just about to sh1t himself. I hthought I was being quite sane and sensible most of the time ;) :D :D

There's another GTR in Fareham (my old 33) but that is off the road at the moment having been slightly re-modelled on a concrete post by the current owner :eek:

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kingsley does have a UK car, silver one, but he lives in Camberley.
I think his car is at Abbey's at the moment having a service and some other bits and bobs done.

Don't know of any GTR owners in Botley

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Yeah

I have met the guy a couple of times now. In his 50's, has the car serviced at Sparshatts by Middlehurst mechanics.

GTR plate on the car too

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sparshatts eh. Are they ex Middlehurst mechanics now working at Sparshatts or do they come down especially for his servicing requirements?
What colour is this guys car then? I only ever seem to see GTS's out the roads, except of course for the white R32 GTR owned by a guy who works in Halfords at Segensworth

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Its a Silver one P plate i think but has only done 16k.

They come down from Middlehurst specially to service his car, costs over a grand a time apparently.

I havnt seen one at Halfords.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Over a grand a time for a service? :eek: :eek: He'd be better off enjoying a nice run up to Abbeys or something and pocketing the change.

I think the guy with the white R32 works at Halfords....have seen it there a few times. White 32, white (AVS ?) rims, black (presumably carbon) bonnet. Haven't really had a chance to take a good look at it yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts