Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the silver GTT - gave you thumbs up at bottom of Beach road about 12.30 today. Up in the NE visiting my sister at Blyth, was on the way to my mums at Preston Grange - via the Beach Rd. Shell garage for a V-Power top up to get me home to Lancashire!

Recognised the car from a pic Anthony showed me at a meet down here the other month - not hard to miss with that two-tone colour scheme ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
hi that was me nice motor sorry for the late reply, am a bit of a lurker on here than a poster, you car looked very nice mate, i ll try give everone on here a flash but i do tend to drive with tunnel vision like. (so i apolagise if i apear to blank people.)

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Shaun, no worries about not spotting me at first - I'm sometimes a bit late spotting other Skylines (eyes on the road and all that!) but sometimes I go the other way like giving thumbs up to a Honda Integra Type R the other day - could have sworn it was a white GTS-T from a distance :eek: :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
am really bad for flashin people i think i know, am going to make effort to watch out for you fellow skyline owners in future

1 - 4 of 4 Posts