Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recieved an email which is (presumably) from paypal, stating that there has been some attempted illegal transactions!!?? from my account. I have been sent a link within the email that states i can enter via the link to resolve the issue. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had a similar experience as i dont want to click on the link incase its a scam but i want it resolving asap as i do a lot of business thru paypal. Any ideas?:cheers:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the quick response people, I have been onto my paypal account no messages, no blocked account nothing. So I have reported it:cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
big cheif....give me your log in details and password and i will see what i can do to adjust the bill... you might notice a glitch for a week or so where the bill goes up, this is perfectly normal and will go down again at somepoint :)

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Freakyclown said:
big cheif....give me your log in details and password and i will see what i can do to adjust the bill... you might notice a glitch for a week or so where the bill goes up, this is perfectly normal and will go down again at somepoint :)
Is this a wind up or what??????!!!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts