Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have pushed my buget to 15k but could sell my silvia and push just under 20k is there any way to get a r34 gtr for that?

seen nice big spec'd supras and 32/33 gtr going for a more temptin 11/14k or stock 350z

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
At the moment you can't, but very soon................................................

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have seen them for 22/24k but thats alot of money for a car :-/

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
thats horrid!!!
I too want a 34gtr (my 33 gts was just to see if i liked the skyline community ;) ) but like gb says... i'm waiting till the new gtr is out in the hope it has a knock on effect on the 34's! :boogy:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aint that the one they crashed @ jae?

·
Registered
19 Posts
On a sobering note :guiness:
It is a good rule to not go the whole bugget on a car. Try and leave about 2K in reserve. Cause then you can do all the little tweaks that you will NEED TO DO and drive the car you wanted:cheers: Rather than spend all your dosh on a car you can't afford to put right. :disappointed:
All the best
noah

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have looked at cheaper stuff where im not pushin myself so like the r33 gtr or a 350z with a turbo kit (cant find much on the turbo kits tho :-( )

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Seen them for 22K but like noah said. You need some money aside to put amends to any faults. And getting an R34 GTR at the lower end of the market will ensure it needs work.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol my silvia had a post shape in it and now ya cant tell ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts