Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hello
1,540 Posts
LMAO.

I remember when i had a friend come over and play Resident Evil 2 on the PS1 years ago and I handed him the controller coming up to the bit where a Licker smashes through the glass in the police interview room. He absolutely bricked himself and fumbled the controller like a girl when i was shouting "Kill it! Kill it" to make things worse. Haha.

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha class game always remember when i threw the control pad at the tv when the dogs smash through the window in residen evil 1

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
LMAO.

I remember when i had a friend come over and play Resident Evil 2 on the PS1 years ago and I handed him the controller coming up to the bit where a Licker smashes through the glass in the police interview room. He absolutely bricked himself and fumbled the controller like a girl when i was shouting "Kill it! Kill it" to make things worse. Haha.
LMFAO.... What a legendary game !!

My mate used to sit there playing silent hill in the dark on his own (we was only like 13) I was like **** that ****...

·
Mark
579 Posts
LMAO.

i did that to my mate with pretty much the same reaction it was epically funny! btw way what game is that?!? it looks good?

V

·
0 Posts
Waaay off topic but...

I only ever last 3 minutes playing any silent hill game - they arent scary in themselves its the anticipation knowing that something is gonna happen.....but when.....pmsl...AND the PSP version has a screen that tells you "for optimum playing, its recommended you play in a darkened room with your headphones in".........nooooo danger!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts