Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above i have stripped nearly all of the front of my r32 and have got most of the air con stuff removed except the compressor. Also i need to extract the snapped manifold studs so if anyone nearby fancies giving me a hand PM me :D and if you have a tap and die kit (with extractors) plz bring it with ya :)

Cheers guys.

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
do you have a welder?best method id help but im in lincolnshire-at least thats where i think i am lol

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool cheers for the offer guys,

It'll probably be on a weekend i need to take it all off first so i can assess the situation and remove the air con compressor.

so far i have found my headlights were held on with nothing short of hopes and dreams and i think i'm going to need some new indicators :(

·
Brian220
301 Posts
cool cheers for the offer guys,

It'll probably be on a weekend i need to take it all off first so i can assess the situation and remove the air con compressor.

so far i have found my headlights were held on with nothing short of hopes and dreams and i think i'm going to need some new indicators :(
I've taken all the A/C out of mine, the compressor weighs a ton and removal makes it dead easy to get to the turbo ;)

I did notice at the last meet your headlights and indicators were held on by a miracle.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i'm gonna try and fix the lights a bit more solid now they are off.

should i take the compressor off first then take the turbo and manifold off?? anyone fancy coming up this sat maybe, my missus has just found out how to use disposable BBQs ;)

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i'll still be potterin with it next weekend, i'll just finish strippin the engine bay this weekend. I'm going to alton towers on sunday this week so next weekend will be better :)

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if anyones free this sunday i'm going to try and fit my revotec fan controller and water temp gauge and i'm not 100% on how to do it lol

·
Banned
3 Posts
ill be gozin in mine, its a new evo, supra and possible a skyline. we gozin up in a convoy aswell. just let me know where every1 is meetin?

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
id come up mate but im goin to cosford sunday
Cheers for the offer dude but this thread was about 6 months ago :( it was about the red 32 i had the guy just posted gibberish on here. I'm not doing anythin on the black 32 till i get a better job.

Cosford eh what ya doing there? the only thing i know is there is officer training

1 - 17 of 17 Posts