Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i wondered if anyone was able to use this software and pop a carbon fibre bonnet on my car? ive been looking at the ones from knight racer in the trader section.

i cant belive how heavy the bonnet is on the GTT there is no need, do you think changing this to carbon will improve performance or is it merely for easthetics? im thinking this is quarter of the wieght of standard i guess hardly a noticable improvement but the thing weights 30 kilos or more surely? be nice to get rid of the load

either way i hope a photoshopper could help me out.

more pics found here http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135620&highlight=skylines

cheers all

stevo

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate im hoping the carbon bonnet will be the cherry ontop of the icing.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm what are aero catches. i knw wt u guys mean its a clash of colours like. u love it or ya hate it an theres me sat on the fence..

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im not trusted around cars anymore, but that does look very nice! i bet it turns a few heads eh?!

hope somebody can do this for me i wanna put it to bed!

·
Seasoned Member
9,057 Posts
Stevo.....

will have a crack at it tonight when home, any particular carbon bonnet you want to see on it?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cheers F1 carbon much appreciated it does look alot more aggressive doesnt it. well i was looking at the ones from knights racer the guys who are on here. they were vented etc but i reckon that would be hard to show?

cheers guys

1 - 20 of 32 Posts