Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we're not all in the clear yet obviously but the end of the lockdowns and restrictions are in sight. Time to get out the shed or off the sofa and enjoy the gorgeously fulfilling sound of an RB engine. What better way to do it than with a bunch of like minded delinquents? Personally interested in what's happening in Scotland myself. Though it looks as if my beastie will be shedbound by the end of the month for much needed TLB (Tender Loving Bodywork). It would be great to attend a meet regardless of whether she comes with me or not, not met many owners around here but I see the cars tucked away or skulking past.
But aside from my personal interest in meeting folks from the site and beyond, whats going on wherever you are?
What meets will you be attending and what do you look for when deciding on attending an event/meet?
How have things been on the car scene outside the UK?
Just trying to stimulate some thought on the subject.😄

·
Always sideways
4,264 Posts
There are a few events I'm planning to attend. The Royal Deeside Motor Show at Kincardine Castle on the 17th-18th of July and Sunday 5th September is the Aberdeen Goes Full Throttle event at Castle Fraser for starters. I'm also hoping to make a couple of trips to the watch Super Lap Scotland rounds at Knockhill. The V8 Breakfast at Fennel in Inverurie on Sunday's are good too. I'll definitely be attending when I can.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts