Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the mistake of selling my R33 GTST. She was beautiful. 2.5 turbo and produced around 430bhp.

Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Gave me well over what I paid for it but now I regret it big time. Miss it's sounds!

Anyway any clean R33/R34 for sale ? Doesn't need to have big power, actually the less modded the better. Subtle mods preferred. Colour won't be an issue as they look great in any colour.

Im living in Cork.

Cheers lads.

·
A 'user'
103 Posts
I know of a highly modded Jun kitted grey R33 in Kerry that was for sale, but had no offers around his asking so decided to keep it in storage.
If it suits your needs he probably would let it go fo his original asking of 6k.
And this thing is immaculate, I viewed it when the previous owner had it for sale but just couldn't afford it.

If you've interest it has a thread on an Irish site I can link

Don't know of any clean gts-t or gtts for sale, they are all in storage or we'll cared cared for.
Donedeal is only flooded with n/A's lately

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know of a highly modded Jun kitted grey R33 in Kerry that was for sale, but had no offers around his asking so decided to keep it in storage.
If it suits your needs he probably would let it go fo his original asking of 6k.
And this thing is immaculate, I viewed it when the previous owner had it for sale but just couldn't afford it.

If you've interest it has a thread on an Irish site I can link

Don't know of any clean gts-t or gtts for sale, they are all in storage or we'll cared cared for.
Donedeal is only flooded with n/A's lately
Send me on the link please!
6k is cheap if its clean :/

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That grey R33 doesnt appeal to me at all. Rather something with subtle mods and not modded extensively.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Lovely cars lads ^^^

Just not for me. Good luck with sale ����
so what are you looking for? expand on that & we might be able to narrow search, otherwise its a pointless excerise

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im looking for a R34 GTT 2 Door

Has to be clean inside and out
Subtle mods preffered, I dont need something with massive power and mapped and messed with.
Relatively low mileage
Colours - Black, White, Blue, Red and maybe even Yellow
Would like one maybe with a nice bodykit and decent rims (preferably a GTR kit)

I dont want an R33 anymore. Set my mind on a R34 now

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is that the red one on donedeal? What a beauty but yeah it's a bit too modded for me and higher mileage than what I'm after. She's a beaut though

·
Registered
230 Posts
Whats your budget, ive a 33 GTR here, will be heading off to be fully forged next month so could be built to your own spec

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not really interested in an r33 anymore but would be willing to have a look at it. Send me photos please. No budget really just if it's nice I'll buy it.

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
34s are very very thin on the ground across the whole country(ive been looking a year myself) ,and any that are for sale are usually running a fair few mods...you not import from Japan?probably the easiest place to find a near standard one,even cross over to the UK for one,theres a few for sale there that are standard although I know yous get raped in the south with VRT etc.
skylines in genral are quickly disappearing across ireland,either into heaps of sorry rust or into sheds to not see daylight for months.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts