Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a R34 GTT for sale in UK any condition considered, manual or Auto, 2 door only though, Colour not fussed, black ideally. Sensible budget, genuine buyer what's about? Cheers

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looking for a R34 GTT for sale in UK any condition considered, manual or Auto, 2 door only though, Colour not fussed, black ideally. Sensible budget, genuine buyer what's about? Cheers
I'm about to list mine up for sale, soon as I have the alloys refurbed (LMGT4). It's going to be towards the higher end pricewise however, as is low mileage, excellent condition with pucker parts throughout. I have a build thread on here somewhere.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Is there such a thing as a sensible budget for an R34 anymore? The prices don't seem to be stopping even for GTT's.

·
Super Moderator
8,994 Posts
True! applies to a lot of the older performance imports i wish i hadnt sold my Supra...its now worth twice what i paid for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm about to list mine up for sale, soon as I have the alloys refurbed (LMGT4). It's going to be towards the higher end pricewise however, as is low mileage, excellent condition with pucker parts throughout. I have a build thread on here somewhere.
Could you send me pics?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I can, it's being detailed and the alloys are in for painting. I can send you some completed pics when i have it all done but won't be until the end of the month. I'll take some pics tomorrow just so you have an idea. It's just been MOT'd - no advisories and will be going on sale for about 22k. It's a white ER34 with Mine's ECU and full Nismo S-Tune kit. More details are in my build thread, though the Mine's mirrors are no longer on the car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you can sacrifice the "must be in the UK" criteria it might be worth contacting some importers for prices. For context my GTT was 15.5k landed, which when you compare with the ~20k most people are asking lately its seems a decent saving. But I'm not sure how much importers are quoting currently for them from auction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts