Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find a owner of a GTR in South Florida. I'm in the process of looking for a GTR but I would like to actually get a on hands experience first before dropping the money. It's a long shot but I figured here would be the best chance of finding someone that could help me out.

If not, how is it driving on the right hand side? Just wondering how it'll be going from shifting with my right hand for the last 10 yrs to now with my left. Any difference or over time it becomes natural?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking to find a owner of a GTR in South Florida. I'm in the process of looking for a GTR but I would like to actually get a on hands experience first before dropping the money. It's a long shot but I figured here would be the best chance of finding someone that could help me out.

If not, how is it driving on the right hand side? Just wondering how it'll be going from shifting with my right hand for the last 10 yrs to now with my left. Any difference or over time it becomes natural?

Thanks for any help.
hey man I own a 34 gtr in the orlando area. But I can say the driving take a day to adjust. You may need more time to be able to race through the gears but the basic change takes one or two good drives. :) have you purchased yet?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts