Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondered if anyone here is 24 with a r32 gtr whio has a good deal on insurance? having a mare trying to get something near reasonable! thanks for looking regards russell

·
Registered
309 Posts
Russell said:
just wondered if anyone here is 24 with a r32 gtr whio has a good deal on insurance? having a mare trying to get something near reasonable! thanks for looking regards russell
Hi there, earlier on this year i insured my skyline at the age of 24 with churchill got quote on r32 gtr for £750 fully comp!

·
Always sideways
4,231 Posts
I was 24 when I insured my GTS-T, I eventually ended up with Bell Direct for £1580 fully comp.

I had a nightmare trying to get insurance for mine, and apparently Bell no longer cover Skyline's so renewal time should be fun :eek:

Have you tried all the usual suspects? Do a search on here, a few names will come up. A-plan especially. :)

·
R33 GTR V-Spec
113 Posts
I am now 25 but insured my R33 GTR last year with Elephant for £1350. It's come down a lot this year with A-Plan quoting £900 with mods declared!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trying a-plan in a minute even going under my dads name with his no claims etc and its still stupid prices!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I was 24 for my last renewal with A-Plan at £999, which was £1000 less than the previous year. I'm hoping it will be down to the £700 mark next time round.

·
Registered
201 Posts
was 24 with a 32 gtr with Admiral, changed over insurance from other car to it and ended up payin quite a bit, but they were happy to insure (think i paid £1400 for 9 months, or whatever was left in the policy) - but didnt wanna cancel loosin 3 months of no claims, lol...

now with A-plan for £1050 @ 25 with mod's

·
R33 GTR V-Spec
113 Posts
I do have full no claims so that obviously works in your favour if you do. Being able to remember what i paid for an AX GT when i was 18 and various E30 BMWs over the following few years makes anything sub £2k for a GTR seem pretty good value now!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts