Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
already done last week ....i sent him a friendly note to say he might get a pi$$ed off buyer if he keeps selling the gtr tag ......no reply ...

funny that

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Everyone send him a message asking if he's got proof off the engine internals being changed to a 2.8 otherwise i believe thats fraud.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Muppet! So will all my bits and bobs and my rebore does that now mean I have a 3litre then? Sad thing is another muppet like him will fall for it!:spank:

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Just sent him this:

You say GTR with GTST shell - does this mean you have essentially swapped the four wheel drive system and all the other GTR components on to a GTST chassis then reverted to a 2500 GTST engine that has somehow been bored out to a 2800?
Also i cant actually see any evidence of GTR styling in the pictures - can you please elaborate?

See what he says :)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
nope youre not wrong ..hes selling an nice and on the face of it tidy gts as a gtr .....

·
Registered
322 Posts
if i could restrain myself from laughing then i would give him a call and pick his brains about the car but i know as soon as he answers i'd start laughing! the mug obviously doesnt have a clue what he's on about!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Safety Features
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS),

so where is it then cause i can't see it in the pictures:loser:

"This car has had alot of money spent on it.. everything has been upgraded, nearly the whole engine"

i aint no rocket scientist but that engine looks pretty bog to me, and he's still running the standard green lable AFM even with all those other HKS mods, tee-wat

should i send him a link to this thread so he can see how much a=of an ass he's making of himself, and how frauduelant his ebay listing is:nutkick:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Ok...........

Who did the engine work to 2.8l? Receipts?

How hard was it to prise the shell off a GTST and fit it to the GTR chassis?

How only 300bhp from a 2.8 GTR?

How many drugs do you take?

All in the style of Terry Tibbs of course! :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.