Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Don't know about the car but it has some serious paintwork!

Once engine is up and running, am sure that will be a real winner..

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Half the reason I bought it cos I knew my shell needs a lot if bodywork n has a bent chassis rail, so re-shelling into this one now.
Got boost covered

Now just need to find a nice interior and some suspension bits and she'll b sorted

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yeah I used to know the owner and the car, I have to say that I lost contact with the owner several years ago and to be honest never saw him or the car again, I had completely forgotten about it to be honest.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh right Andy. The lad said he hadn't had the car long, so maybe you know the owner before him?
Was it painted like this a few years ago?
I have no idea what's on it apart from the obvious things you can see in the pics, a new set of coilovers and bigger turbo....

·
Registered
868 Posts
Oh right Andy. The lad said he hadn't had the car long, so maybe you know the owner before him?
Was it painted like this a few years ago?
I have no idea what's on it apart from the obvious things you can see in the pics, a new set of coilovers and bigger turbo....

yeah must have been the previous owner then, the car was painted as it is now back then and from memory the engine was pretty much stock

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
looks like I have the same wheels on the ute. :)

Interesting paint scheme. ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts