Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, just move 4 months ago to brunswick, am really bored around here, no friends , have a skyline but no one to cruise with, if u live near by, have any performance car, leave a text and we go from there... : ( lollllll.. germany is difficult if u dont know anyone :wave:

·
Registered
125 Posts
who the f... are u ? do u know my car? its not even on the road u **** .. garaged
Sorry chap, I think you misunderstand!.. That was meant as a joke, as its illegal to do anything on a Sunday and especially illegal to wash your car! As an expat who's been here for 4months already I assumed you would know this, and see the funny side!! But of course you have no friends, how foolish of me!! With a response like that, ill probably pass on the coffee all the same. Good luck!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wtf

listen CHAP for a first message that was a bit ... , a start like that is very ..., so you can kiss my ... bottom and i have no need for friends anymore here anyway because am moving out of this god forsaking country and will never come back here ..

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
listen CHAP for a first message that was a bit ... , a start like that is very ..., so you can kiss my ... bottom and i have no need for friends anymore here anyway because am moving out of this god forsaking country and will never come back here ..
the fella was not being offensive and your tone is quite detrimental, maybe you want to re-read before you jump down peoples throats

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
and with an attitude like that you wont be on this site long either!

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
Has he gone yet? saw his other bit of literary genius has been removed, friendly little chap!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi folks,

after all I did delete my post former # 2 to get Eddy in touch with some regional members of the German SKy-owners, but after what we had to experience and also with the deletion of Eddys Show Down Thread I did ask the BIG CHIEF to also delete other traces of him. No need to explain why...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts