Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a short break in April to Budapest with My lovely lady!
Has anybody on here been? Where did you stay? Was it any good? Any suggestions welcomed!! :dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
I'm planning a short break in April to Budapest with My lovely lady!
Has anybody on here been? Where did you stay? Was it any good? Any suggestions welcomed!! :dogpile:
My mates cousin went here and many places in the space of 12 months, about 40 in twelve months i think it was. he has a load of pics of various places on facebook. give me a pm if you have facebook and i'll pass the name on. if he adds you go look.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I went there but only for 1 night on the modball rally last year. i went to a club down by the river which was a big open area with massive video screens and really good dance music. that said a couple of the guys on the rally went to a strip club where the bouncers decided they hadn't spent enough money so took them at gunpoint back to their hotel and forced them to withdraw all the money from their bank accounts.

so i'd say it's a good laugh, but careful of the strip clubs. wow i should work for a travel agency with reviews like that :D

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I´ve been there looooong ago.

Think Chris and Karen from Conceptua will be going there shortly. Maybe drop them a PM and ask for any suggestions?

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts