Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about the National Skyline Day. Took the car out yesterday to see how if the undertray was ok and if the car stayed cool at speed (and if it stayed on lol) i've changed my brake fluid and almost finished prepping and spraying my track wheels. Just have to fit a set of bonnet shop to make sure it stays put at speed lol
Regards, Neil

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah still up for that Lee, as long as i dont crash or break it on the Saturday lol know if anyone else is going?

·
Registered
655 Posts
lol... still got that nagging in the back of my mind "get on track".... how many first timers we got going on?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im on track Keith, im with you, why have a limiter if you dont use it i say lol im no good at sideways but i'll be good and slow down for you at the end of the straights
Lol just hope you can hear your car when your behind me lol
Regards Neil

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
It's going to be freakin awesome!

Last time was amazing, but this time I know a few more people and that makes it all the more interesting!

There should be a special "south wales only" session, and sort out the men from the boys :D :D

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All sorted.
Track wheels on check, bonnet pins on check, gear box topped up check ,jerry cans and car filled check
Just got to fill the support car (the volvo) and then off to bed but wont be able to sleep too excited See you all there Thwish & Tish

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
ryt my arse is now going!my car will prob be the oldest and dirtiest and full of tools and im not fast on track so anyway ill get to meet a few people off here i hope!ill also probably melt the turbo as its running v close to a bar,have to walk home!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yo mr Fett, you should come along anyway cos you're bound to get loads of spins around the track with peeps off the forum as were all a friendly bunch off of here. Well im going to try and get some sleep and im looking forward to seeing you all.
Regards, Thwish & Tish

1 - 16 of 16 Posts