Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on guys n gals post up if you went out and where you went. Let people know what roads you used and if they were any good i.e twisty, fast/medium speed, and road surface etc so we can all enjoy these fantastic roads that are right on our doorsteps so to speak. Tish n myself drove up to Aberaeron yesterday. The weather was great the roads were stunning and views out of this world. Absolutely caned it coming back a few times a little too hard and had a couple of scary moments cut maaaaaan what a rush. Tish didn't help as she kept putting on the prodigy and pendulum which just made me push harder lol she'll be the death of us both i tell you lol then she took over cos the adrenalin was getting out of hand lol. She showed a couple of guys in a celica how to drive properly and totally whooped their arse (twice) and you should've seen their faces when she wound down the window so they could see a girl had just done them BIG TIME HA HA HA
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You dont have to tell me Jo lol why do you think i've got Deathwish as a username lol think i might have to get a slower car or somat but i'd just drive that fast too lol
Cant win can i when me girlfriend likes speed more than me lol
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got back from Caernafon, been on the Choo Choo to Beddgelert. Absolutely peeing down, bit better heading home. Met a silver GTR and orange S14 (I think) outside of Betws y Coed we were stuck in slow traffic but we found places to pass.

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
well i went out today and spent the hole fecking day in the peeing down rain under my car trying to get me new brakes on and sorted! I HATE RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :uzi: :mad: Every sodding bit was siezed solid, but got it done bar the rear braided hoses, the old ones refused to budge, so thats gonna be the next thing to swear at. :(

But it was worth it, cos after i had finished, it had stop bloody raining and i got a chance to "bed the brakes in" :D:D:D Test drive:drivin:

She stops now, what a novelty :bounce:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts