Skyline Owners Forum banner

Anyone going nurburg for green hell?

6K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  SPEEDR33PER 
#1 ·
Early may me and a few mates are heading out to nurburg.

We have been before and camped and cost a few quid. This time we are staying at a local centre parcs :) 4 bedroom villa/cottage sleeps 8 has cost us just over 400 quid with decent amenities too like you get at centre parcs :)

There are 3 ranges of Villas (really cottages) Comfort, Premium and VIP. It would be the entry 'comfort cottage' we'd be in these are the photos of what to expect.

And the ring is 15km (9 miles) away which they estimate a 15 minute drive.

The Green Hell at Nurburgring is May 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th.

We would be arriving on May 2nd the Friday and leaving for home on the Monday.
Poss detour on way home for a day in Monaco too with a stop over there.

Sleeps 8!!!! Not a bad weekend for 50 quid a corner :)
Excited..... MUCH :cheers:

See less See more
#32 ·
Not long at all. Iv got to be up at 4am tomorrow drive to Bells for new clutch plates to be fitted. Then fit the 10cm housing on the GTX35. Then 5Bar map sensor and remap to hopefully 600bhp.
Then drive from Bells to noth London for a couple of hours kip to be up again at 1am Friday morning to be in Dover booked in for 3am to sail at 4am.
Going to be hanging!!
Ill pm you Sparkie with my mobi number.

#36 ·
so a few observations from my weekend.

1. dont ever go too fast over the ski jump as you wont be stopping for the chicane :rofl:
2. centre parks is cheap for a reason - pleasant enough but dont believe the hype
3. scott cant handle ferries :rofl:
4. skylines are stupidly cool in germany!!!
5. scott needs to tow a bowser to back of his car!
6. I'm going again!

loved it! even the off lol. ;)

#37 ·
Hi Erick, I came and see you with the misses in the carpark. Your car is looking well. Ill have to send you the clip of you in front on my GoPro.

Sparky,
Was a good crack. Thinking of going back in September with socom if you fancy it?
Your off road excursion was a mile or so from the ski jump ;) same place Shed100 and I went off in his R32 GTR a few years back. :D
Ferries are poo lol
Think ill go tunnel next time if iv got the extra cash. You will have to post the little fly by we had on way home.

#39 ·
Aye where the hells the ski jump lol? Sounds like you guys had a good time! if your game for it there's another 4 days early October ;)

We've said very year why the hell do we take this darn ferry! Yet every year price dictates we still will Cus we never book transport on time lol!

#40 ·
ha ha - i think the ski jump is at start of adeneau forst section.
god knows.

i know theres a hilly fairly easy procession of bends then a chicane comes from nowhere ha ha ha ha.

i went off road exploring with all 4 wheels but thankfully my ringpiece twitched enough to tell me to get back on track without tagging the barriers! ha ha ha

#41 ·
I know the spot you mean by the ski jump lol and glad to see Scott managed to drive it back this time :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.