Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title, would need a lend or even buy one if cheep enough, i have a stage 1 chip in mine from rsp and think it might be faulty and just want to double check, the reason why is this is the second one iv had because the 1st one was doing what is is doing now, running what sounds like 2 or 3 cylinders and won't rev. after getting the first one and fitting it, it did this right away, so rang Damo and he said it could be a dry joint on the chip and to send it back, , got the new one back and running great until now, this is only about 6 weeks ago, have tried ringing rsp with no answer, sent pm and no answer, this is the car i use to get to work and need it. Am in the coleraine area if anyone has one it would be great.

Thanks

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Mate, by chance do you work in Michelin ? if so, i was talking to someone today asking me do 5 have a ecu, offered my PFC to him. He is a apprentice, dermiud or however its spelt. Was asking on behalf of someone in michelin (i guess you)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mate, by chance do you work in Michelin ? if so, i was talking to someone today asking me do 5 have a ecu, offered my PFC to him. He is a apprentice, dermiud or however its spelt. Was asking on behalf of someone in michelin (i guess you)
yep, was talking to him about it the other day, got in touch with rsp, and were very helpful, they said they have tested it and it all seems OK, so looks like am barking up the wrong tree, will have to start testing when i get it back.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Give me a shout, i have a ecu but, its not in casing. Its basically a board, but should be able to rule out your problem. The actual box was used for a stand-alone ecu install. If stuck let me know. Or...that powerFC is available

1 - 8 of 8 Posts