Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone on this site from the Midlands, Would be nice to arrange a mids meet.

PaulP.

·
On The Far Side...
203 Posts
Me too, but...

I'm from the Midlands, Derby to be precise.

...the but is that I currently live in Japan and have done for a few years now. I get back to England maybe once a year. I'd be interested in attending meetings though I doubt my GTS would fit in the carry on luggage...

...though I might be able to squeeze it into a suitcase!

I've heard there are quite a few Skyline owners in the midlands, and there are regular meets too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i know this is an old thread but i just got my GTS and live near Kidderminster and would love to attend a meet of like minded people are there any meets near by??

·
Registered
346 Posts
hall green, could do with talkin to someone bout skylines as the wife gets bored!

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
i live in the mids and am always up for meets, on weekends that is. there is one near derby once a month at the bubble pub

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well Paul.
You know me...down there at weekends but in sunny manchester in the week.......if ya sort out a weekender i will turn out...no prob

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
lol developing a habit of posting about this after you saintz. There are also some of us going to cleethorpes this Sunday if any of you midlands boys fancy coming along?

·
Registered
346 Posts
at £40 quid a tankfull I would rather we had a meet somewhere local

·
Registered
376 Posts
fitzy i get mine on the road offically :rolleyes: in the next few weeks .dont mind meeting up and having a chat.come on there must be someone else around the birmingham area.wakey wakey !

·
Registered
346 Posts
give us a shout when you do Wayne, would like to see your motor mate

·
Registered
376 Posts
u ok mate.give us a tx msg got wedding to go to end of month so hopefuly shes on the road not soon after.my mob is 07076405632.send us a tx and we sort it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts