Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
i should be there sat night....there are usually quite a few skylines there not sure if there from either of the forums though...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I live about 320 miles from Southend. Went to stay the night with a mate in Essex back in November and we took a trip down to Southend in his Focus RS to see if there was much going on. I'm not really into the whole "cruise" thing, but the atmosphere down there's pretty great. You can see the boy racers having fun...the more grown-up car enthusiasts meeting up etc, it has it all :)

Most noticeable was the enormous presence of Skylines of all ages! We went up and down the front, off to Basildon for a bit (was a fairly quiet night), then as we came to leave saw a lovely R33 purring down the street we were on. Next thing, it pulled up to two girls (probably 17ish lol) and was blatantly harassing them for favours! We were laughing our heads off at it literally crawling along the kerb for twenty metres or so! :grinno: It was great seeing so many (Skylines) on the streets though, they lit the place up :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.