Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To cut a long story short I have worked for calor gas for the last 12months on a temp contract with the promise of getting permanent work BUT they turned round to me yesterday and said I'm not getting a permanent contract and could be out of work in as little as 3 weeks :(

I have applied for all sorts of work and I'm asking everyone I know if they know of any work going.

So I thought I would ask on here just Incase someone knows of any where taking on :)

I am an ex RAF MT driver with all my licenses except crane and bike.

Cheers for reading guys :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
To cut a long story short I have worked for calor gas for the last 12months on a temp contract with the promise of getting permanent work BUT they turned round to me yesterday and said I'm not getting a permanent contract and could be out of work in as little as 3 weeks :(

Sorry to hear that mate. If I hear of anything going I will let you know.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spot on cheers mate,

I've applied for all sorts but only time will tell if i hear anything from them.

I'm even thinkin of offering a finders commision lol sommin like beer for the person who lets me know about a job that i apply for and get lol :D

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was at RAF coningsby refuelling the typhoon i did my last 4 months at mount pleasant lol :( glad i'm out tho where were you baised?

·
getITsideWAYS
52 Posts
joined in 99 posted to lyneham, then to akrotiri (cyprus) then back to lyneham and then i left in 2004/2005, did a tour in Kuwait back in 2001 and toured around the UK doing the normal bullshit. Good luck with the Job searching mate there is seasonal aircraft refueling work at monarch if your desperate which is all around the country. Its not all the time but get your name down, I have got to do it too. Anything to fund those skylines hey...LOL

http://www.monarchpersonnel.uk.com/vacancies.htm#AIRCRAFT RE-FUELLING OPERATIVES

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool cheers i will do mate.

I'm doing my best to avoid thinking about seling the skyline so i will work as anything as long as i can keep the r32. i love refuelling tis easy and a laugh. i was in akky on rates a about 2 years ago lol the akki arms 10 brandy sours and get your t shirt ;) i still hardly remember much of that posting.

·
getITsideWAYS
52 Posts
you prob met my good mate Si then? he is out there now, due back in a few weeks. Did you try there moon shine ****, zouvanere or summit? you can run a Skyline on that crap, its prob got more punch that NOS.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol i probably did but as i say i can't remember lol i tried to bring some back with me but got caught :( and just managed to avoid colly got a months jankers tho lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts