Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of any jobs going can they please let me know. Have just been laid off and am up **** creek without a paddle.

Dont care if its part-time, nights, weekends, involving shovelling ****, just need a job asap or Im going to loose my home!

Am desperate here, so please if you know of anything let me know.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was until hour and half ago! Apparently Im not needed, been stabbed in the back by the girl i worked with.....and my bad luck is back, happy fecking days!

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to find something, anything, am sat here bricking myself, wondering what the feck Im going to do........... tbh dont care where in the country it is, will go anywhere for a job right now, even if it means sleeping in the car.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have sat here using job searches all afternoon, the whole lot, aint stopped.

Have worked as accounts admin for last 4 years, done payroll, purchasing, sales ledger all that jazz.

Am going to sit my cemap and cefa exams soon, but need trainee position for that, am looking madly for a break there. Need 12 months experience to be mortgage advisor or IFA hence need for trainee position.

Joys of living in Wales i suppose, need to cover my bills, only spend max £15 a week on food as it is, dont go out, dont spend anything other than food for dogs, and fuel, dont use skybarge......cant tighten belt anymore than I am hence why am at a loss as to what to do.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, I have been applying since 8am, havent stopped, am applying for everything I can at the moment, desperate times.

Tbh shame prostitution isnt financially viable for me, cant afford the outlay! :shakehead:

T

·
0 Posts
Oi Royal, I do the tone lowering around here :mad:.

But seriously Jo, Is your house really at that much risk?

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I have enough to pay mortgage for a month or two max, and my bills, so yes it is sadly.

I cant make any more cutbacks short of sitting in the dark :(

Lol at Royal, professional (maybe not) paid (again, hmmmm) manwhore! :grinno:

·
seasoned member
1,811 Posts
Hi Jo, sorry to hear that mate...

Have you tried www.hays.co.uk ? they do have a lot in "accounts" area - p/l, s/l, payroll etc.

i'm sure they can offer you something

T

·
0 Posts
I agree with Bob, Hays workflow are good for the type of role you want. My brother used to work through them too. ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts