Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
been trying for ages and i cant drift as wel as him. y is it theres loads of places to practice drifting in japan without having to pay or go to a track day but nowhere in england?

·
Registered
231 Posts
been trying for ages and i cant drift as wel as him. y is it theres loads of places to practice drifting in japan without having to pay or go to a track day but nowhere in england?
yeh i've been trying to find somewhere i can just roll up and have a go with plenty of space and no chance of killing anyone/getting in trouble. spose if there was somewhere everyone would be trying it so it'd get dangerous (ie tesco's car park lol).

anyone know of anywhere? is it worth trying to organise a club have-a-go-at-drifting day?

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
:iagree:

Would love a safe place to practice, corner to corner stuff not just the odd one round a quiet roundabout.
But we found this great road on the outskirts of bristol where a lot of us would go on our superbikes for the day to mess about doin wheelies etc one of our friends is a copper aswell! had no complaints - nothin around! once had a police car randomly drive up but was proper safe cos we drove out into the middle of nowhere to do it. Just said "1 more hours lads" that was it! timing wasnt good with the bbq's tho!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
think the rears are work meisters, cant really see a lot else but it does look pretty good:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts