Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah right ye, they do look good, its a shame its not available in the uk nd shame its brand new, tend to go second hand, cheaper haha, looks nice though, may look into them in the future. Thanks for the quick reply

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
while iom at it, does anyone know aht wheels they are? look quite nice and showy, even if its just the brand, would give me another name to look at

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'm not too interested in the cheaper versions, find cheaper versions of things tend to come with less reliability/ quality etc. and as my car, as I'm planning, will be a long term project, I can spread the cost for expensive parts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
doesn't seem too bad, been also looking at vossens and the r35 gtr wheels, just took a look on ebay for some work emotion cr wheels and found these two links:

WORK Wheel EMOTION CR Ultimate Kiwami 17inch White (WHT) 8.0J +47 / +35 5H/114.3 | eBay

19 WORK EMOTION CR ULTIMATE KIWAMI WHITE RIMS FORD MUSTANG 350Z G35 COPUE STAGR | eBay

Look pretty legit and reasonable price, work wheels in general are looking like a good shout. may have to consider them. some bi white work wheels I think would look good on my new car:

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clearly on air though, its quite common in americas low nd slow scene to see stretched tires to leave the rim edge open and took the tire in behind the arch, theyre only ever sat like that wen at a show, they usually run much higher than that and that will only just be touching, not enough to damage anything, i like the look but could sacrafice practicality that much just for looks.
No doubt a lot ppl hate this look though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts