Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

its in front of the rear-view mirror facing outside - just wondering randomly if anyone knows what its there for!?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
on mine i have a green square with a number 11 on it

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
most labels on windows are parking permits or as said import / auction stickers , mainly parking permits though if you research .

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aaah yeah thought it might be somthig like an import sticker. def leaving it on - gives it an authentic jap import look as you say ;) hehe

·
Registered
828 Posts
I think like said its probably an importation thing.
I would imagine it relates to the month the car was being shipped but dont know for sure.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I Think is to display the month the Shaken, jap mot expires, they are usualy behind the rear view mirroe inside the windscreen.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lmfao, basts - I cba to resize stuff :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I Think is to display the month the Shaken, jap mot expires, they are usualy behind the rear view mirroe inside the windscreen.
And the winner is... Shaken = Japanese Compulsory Insurance and registration. The number denotes month and the color will denotes year so the Police can tell if its registered or not. Cars less than 10 years old registration is mandatory twice a year and cars older than 10 years require registration every year.

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
And the winner is... Shaken = Japanese Compulsory Insurance and registration. The number denotes month and the color will denotes year so the Police can tell if its registered or not. Cars less than 10 years old registration is mandatory twice a year and cars older than 10 years require registration every year.
i think youll find thats actually a round sticker with the 12 months around a central number with the month its due highlighted in a ring, unless thats the insurance...?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts