Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys n gals, the suns returned and not a lot seems to be happening here.
so lets get some meets going and arrange some runs like we did last year.
COME ON EN!!!!!! who's up for it?
we'll start off with some small meets in different areas to try and accomodate everyone we can.
I'll txt those that i've got numbers for and if anyone else wants to pm me their mobile number i'll keep you informed by txt as to whats happening re; meets/runs etc.
so come on lets get out and enjoy the sun and our cars.
Thanks y'all, Neil & Tish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey justin wheres it leaking from a seal or gasket?
yeah mines working at the mo lol. you can always catch a lift with me n Tish mate.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
im not sure i would survive in the back of yours! i think it must be the casing thats leaking,damn thing goes behind the timing belt though!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Still got mine! Should be up for a meet sometime - need to get a few things sorted first though. Think I need to pop upto RSP to get the map/timing and stuff checked - long drive for hopefully a simple tweak! On that note - don't suppose you know of anybody with an FC Datalogit? Perhaps save me a trip if I can check the simple things first (no hand commander).

Looking forward to some Beacon drives in the sun!

Triv

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
Yeah still here but not going anywhere either. Price of fuel and things breaking on the car are starting to :mpee: me off!! I think the longest trip my car has had in the last year is 15 miles!!! and that was only the once.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well me and the Mrs are up for it again. I've just fitted my new hks bov 3 hours ago, new toy. So i'll be first to post something possitive

Well up for it!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm still around and the Cef is still going fine, touch wood.
Company car coming soon so I wont get to drive it that much (22mpg vs 60ish mpg) so some good runs over the summer would be nice.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok then guys and girls, what about having a meet on the 1st weekend after payday? so that will be Sat 29th or Sun 30th. If as many of you post up your preferences and where your from i'll try and find somewhere thats in the middle that will be keep everyone happy.
Thanks y'all.
Neil & Tish

·
Registered
211 Posts
That weekend should be fine for me. Based around Blackwood but don't mind traveling too much.

E: Not available on the 29th as my GF is getting an alarm fitted and we're going to get the guy to program my fobs to her car and vice versa.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts