Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there will be a meet tonight at the mcdonalds in thetford for anyone that is interested i will be there i drive a silver r33 nismo with black rims i would like to get together with other skyline owners it will be tonight around 830 i have a few people going with me and wouldnt mind having more if you would like to meet up. just let me know my name is chad and can be contacted here 07795673561

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok guys i have been doing this pretty regularly and would like to see some other skylines out there but there is a pretty good size meet in bury at lorry park on saturday nights my contact info is in the first post so do not hesitate to call or text. will be heading out this saturday round 8pm just dress a little warm and you will be fine. there is more going on there than just sitting around, must go to see, and if you have a big ego there is a good place to test it.

·
1 of 225. 11th April 2010
950 Posts
i'm pretty sure i'll be going to this one guys and gals. lets see what its all about, gotta be more than 2 skylines from east anglia area interested?

·
Registered
490 Posts
ya if i am not out and about getting drunk ill be there. Not sure on plans yet. May also goto Santa pod drift day during the day to not sure haha.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey i drive a silver 95 on RAF Mildenhall. wanna meet up friday evening let me know

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have the silver r33 gtst with black rims. you should meet up with us and go saturday. anyway here is my number hit me up 07795673561. also moodster you gunna roll to i think ive met you already. but you should roll up to bury with us saturday if the weather permits but alot of us guys chill in the rain if its not too heavy.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awsome sounds good. also tomorrow night will be going to santpod raceway for stunt night if anyone wants to join will be leaving round 6pm. my number is up above in this post so call or text me and we can meet up

·
Registered
490 Posts
sorry i didnt make it. Ended up in norwich that night. Next weekend i will not be going out to drink so im free, if anyone is down for a meet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.