Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am without a ride :) can put a bit of money to you for fuel :)

my other option is to take my car, but I would require a 50/50 split on costs for fuel getting there and back!

but I would be prepared to let you take it round the ring (this bit I am not 100% sure on as am looking at track insurance at mo)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Well you can be a passenger in mine IF you'd rather not take your Car although your going to have to endure a GTST instead of your beloved GTR !!!

Some company would be great a Camera person Even better, so I'll leave it up to you !!! If you can endure Cheesey tunes and me taking the Mick out of pretty much anything then Feel free to join me in a little expedition.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Although I am going it alone at the mo I have to keep the place open as someone might be able to tag along money permitting. Sorry. Not much help to to you. So pretty much pointless typing this message really.

Permission to :slap: me :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
granted :slap:

just wanna say thanks to everyone for the really kind offers to hop a ride in with them..:) cheered me up no end.

I am currently debating about if I can afford Time Attack or not this year. if I can I may take my own car and I have someone that will come along with me,
otherwise I will take one of you up on your offer :) :)

thanks all :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lisa
You must be well hot to get so many offers.
How about sitting on my knee on a flight on the way over?
PS - Don't let the wife know, just keep it between us two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts