Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
USA Skyline Owner
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a phone call here in the states from a UK number about my computer running slow... I asked the indian accent guy if it was my home cp or my laptop... He stated it was my home pc which we do not have, obviously it was a scam... The number was 442089617780, he hung up as soon as I stated we did not have a home PC... I reversed the number through a well made website on the "deep" net that I know of and got a location off his GPS from the ip he was using at a Cafe or something... It's the Temple, SoHo, Whitehall area of London and he is working around the Lyceum Theatre area on Strand between Burleigh st. and Wellington... Just want someone to go teach this guy a lesson like a good swift kick to the teeth..?.. Thanks for any help

Tommy

·
USA Skyline Owner
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome...! The strange thing is, that is the same guy who called me... He stated sh*t like he said in that video word for word... Same guy, I'm sure of it..!!! Thanks again, good laugh here...

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
I always play along with them. Let them get as far as apparently getting a code of my computer, the code usually consists of words begining with F, and also k with a C and a U and OFF , but in the correct order. They sometimes understand! Ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts