Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yes I know him and this video was on the way to the opening night of F&F 6 where they had a few cars on display for opening night
LOL @chav crap, I'll let him know thats what you think
Mate not being funny, its a nice car but not to my taste, but do you really think welsh bobs gonna give 2 shits if u tell ur mate LOL :) tickled me abit hehe

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
Kreme's work is not to eveyone's taste but what he does,he does well.
Went to see him for some work doing on mine but he wasn't 'barking up the same tree' lol ( so I went to see Albert instead:)).

PS Kreme ain't no Chav:spank:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yes I know him and this video was on the way to the opening night of F&F 6 where they had a few cars on display for opening night
LOL @chav crap, I'll let him know thats what you think

Chav crap ???

if you looked at the the quality cars there thats a sweeping statement , my zed was there as was scotts epic GTR and jasons 33

not bad for chav crap ALL cars were hand picked cars for a "global" film premier
and on show in liecester square ...

chew harder on those sourer grapes :40oz:

it was leaving the premier we were filmed and cheered by the public and media 10 deep each side of the road ... not............... going there

it was 20+ cars on show in liecester square gardens that arrived between 7.30 am and 10.30am the public frenzy when the gates opened at 2.00pm taking pics of the cars was unreal ... couldnt get near my zed or scotts GTR for nearly 20 mins , security was crap

slighlty higher scale than a stand at santa pod or essex arena lol

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
i loved that clip!:devil:

·
Registered
721 Posts
look at me i got a spark plug in my exhaust that when i switch it on makes flames chav crap i rather a car that does it because its highly tuned and not something that you can install on a chav mobile flame kits belong to those who want to sit in adsa or mcdonads car parks look at my 1.1 ford bro its sick (i think it means its good)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts