Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When ordering can you please let us know where you sourced the info or found out about us as we are trying to log the 'success' of trading in particular places, but the office have given me feedback to say no Kits have been sold through this forum! Now I know thats not the case, can anyone who has ordered a kit using this forum as a reference PM their name to me so I can cross reference with the office!

Thanks

Dan

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Sent you a PM bud

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Didn't exactly buy my stage 2 Competition Clutch through this forum however...

My source was e-bay.
I was just generally looking about on my pc for a stage 2 clutch.
I came accross a JAPSPEED advert on there stating a very good priced stage 2 Competition Clutch was newly available.
So i phoned Japspeed and got one sorted for my R34 GTT.
Turned out to be a bit finnicky to finally sort out,but we got there and i love the feel of my new stage 2 clutch.

I paid full price for it as i bought mine before the Japspeed group buy on this forum!!!
The price was really great too as i fell very very lucky with JAPSPEED,due to circumstances!!!

I also spoke personally on the phone to Kate at your end to help me get sorted out in the end.

So although i didn't technically buy it off this forum,seeing as though JAPSPEED do trade regularly on here i just thought i'd put this type of reply up. :D

Cheers from Neil :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.