Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have always loved this breed and they dont deserve the bad rep that they have:no: they are some of the best dogs with children there is :)

ill start with my 3.

this is my oldest lizzie 3 years she is a very laid back dog

my favorite pic of liz:)

this is lizzie and maximus. he's 9 months

maximus

max with my other *****:rolleyes:

max just a pup

this is dutches and lizzie. sorry camera phone is ****

i know there is alot of dog owners who love there pets as much as me so lets see them:thumbs:

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is max and his sister sky my mams dog

i take mine to kielder forest all the time they love it

quick pic of max and muddy forest :rolleyes: he just a pup hear tho

and bath time

couple more of max.

this is a nice pic of him. he's so playful its unreal , any body walks past the gate and his tail goes wild and just wants petted:)

i wish i had more pictures of dutchess but i dont get her very often as the ex took her when she left. she was welcome to leave but not welcome to my dog:cry:

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay some more of my lot:rolleyes:

notice the wall / skirtin and door frame thanks to max... behind lizzie

max sitting like he owns the place:rolleyes:

max wontin biscuits out the cupboard

the pack

lizzie, max, sky, sam collie cross he's old now tho

they can be well behaved at times:rolleyes::D

lets see your pets

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats okay fella they all have there sunday names. every sunday they get called elizabeth and maximus.:crazy:

unless of cause you were laughin out of imbassment that he has a bigger cock then you:eek:

·
Roll on BDC 2009
925 Posts
thats okay fella they all have there sunday names. every sunday they get called elizabeth and maximus.:crazy:

unless of cause you were laughin out of imbassment that he has a bigger cock then you:eek:
HAHA sorry i was being childish. I did find it quite funny. And your right. It probably is bigger than mine.

Nice dogs though. I used to have an English bull Terrior "apparently was according to the papers but we think he was a cross" Sadly passed away last week at the young age of 2.

I'll post a pic when photobuckets working.

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol it's always out unfortunitly, i love the english bull terriors but my ex never liked them...... ill have one one day tho

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know mate . some people are pure *******s, my dogs never leave my sight but if one did get pinched they better hope i dont find out who they are as i would go to jail for them:minigun:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I'll add one up but the upload ain't working and niether is photobucket!! :(

I have a half staf and half border terrier!

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice dogs though. I used to have an English bull Terrior "apparently was according to the papers but we think he was a cross" Sadly passed away last week at the young age of 2.
sorry just red this bit again . sorry fella and 2 is far to young :(

P

·
0 Posts
I've got a brindle and white staffie called Chubby. He looks very similar in the face to Lizzy, but a bit wider face. I haven't got any pics at the mo as I've just changed my camera tho. I've also got a staffie x collie. Does anyone else's staffie sit right back on theit tail? I've been told that it's just something they do. Both of mine do it. Staffies are the best dogs in the world. Their reputation is just so wrong. I find them the most loving dogs. Mine give everyone big kisses (whether they want them or not) and cuddles.

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've got a brindle and white staffie called Chubby. He looks very similar in the face to Lizzy, but a bit wider face. I haven't got any pics at the mo as I've just changed my camera tho. I've also got a staffie x collie. Does anyone else's staffie sit right back on theit tail? I've been told that it's just something they do. Both of mine do it. Staffies are the best dogs in the world. Their reputation is just so wrong. I find them the most loving dogs. Mine give everyone big kisses (whether they want them or not) and cuddles.
yep all 4 of r's do it , they will have their back legs spread and front legs in the middle and there back is like arched:booty: looks funny

there reputation is spoilt by a few dick heads who shouldn't be aloud dogs or any other animals

my brother came home last year with 2 ferits . turns out he took them of 2 lads that were thrown them of garage , *******s . the ferits were lush as well walked alone side us after a while with out a leid and followed me every were.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts