Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am after any bits people have, mainly a downpipe, de cat and anything else. Am broke at mo but still wanna modify

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
What ! Having no money and wanting to buy bits to mod your motor ! Seems like basic finances to me.

"Hmm nice HKS Front mount Intercooler there mate, How much ? " "£900 mate." " Oh how about I give you a stamp, a toffee and some fluff out my pocket?"

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
hey buster, why dont a de cat and a downpipe go together? i want to upgrade them next

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
They do go together, I was saying that having no money and wanting to buy stuff dont go together.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But I will still find a way I assure you buster, might have to auction my kidney on e-bay could have a pretty fast GTS-T then hey !!! Anyway buster wheres that pic of your rear end (Hey dont be dirty) wanted to get the part number !

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
How much do you want to spend?De-cat's come in around £65 up,Abbey Motorsport do a good unit with a Lambda boss(which you will need for Dyno sessions)for £85,give them a call,they are always fitting exhausts and will probably have a secondhand downpipe that you could use.
I have some diced steak and some spare pastry,how much was you looking for that Kidney....?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts