Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have excess stocks of our Skyline exhausts so Im doing them cheapy cheapy cheap to move some. Just £199 gets you a 3" stainless steel cat back, perfect fit and complkete with all gaskets, nuts and bolts. Theyre a veru light system at just under 16 kilos and have a 4 rouns tailpipe.

We run one of these exhausts on our own 592bhp R33 so you know theyre good for the power. We have done our own pressure testing at the turbo outlet and even at 550bhp there was zero back pressure meaning that at 550bhp the exhaust isnt the least bit restrictive.

Pics and more info including video here :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Bren really interested in this, especially at such a great price!

i brought a cat back off you years ago for my s14a.

Are these the same design, 3inch pipework from the cat to backbox with that being the only silencer?

If so ill get on the phone.

Lastly is that £199 delivered?

Thanks

Tris

·
Registered
36 Posts
You had a full decat system cheap for a test fitting, is this sold? I tried to reply a couple of days ago but got no answer. If it is gone ow much is postage on the cat back system to N. Ireland?

Cheers,

Peter

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just a quick note to say I ordered one of these Wednesday, it arrived today (friday) took all of 20minutes to fit once the old one was off. Excellent fit, really well made quality bit of kit. Super shiney and the sound is awesome. I have a front pipe decat and this exhaust and its still not to excessive. Appears to have raised my boost on full bore too so car must be a little quicker to boot.

Quality system at a great price.

Thanks Apex

Tris

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bren,
How much delivery to N. Ireland? and any idea how long it takes? MOT booked for 15th Jan and need exhaust as no-one is up for welding the big gape in my HKS backbox!
If you can send it out in time I'll buy one, please let me know,

Cheers,

Peter

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
Just a quick note to say I ordered one of these Wednesday, it arrived today (friday) took all of 20minutes to fit once the old one was off. Excellent fit, really well made quality bit of kit. Super shiney and the sound is awesome. I have a front pipe decat and this exhaust and its still not to excessive. Appears to have raised my boost on full bore too so car must be a little quicker to boot.

Quality system at a great price.

Thanks Apex

Tris
totaly agree there i got local sts pros to fit mine (about 4 /5 months ago and paid full whack for it:disappointed:) and when i droped it off they said be a couple of hours as after market ones on skylines are a pain to fit so i went home (10 min walk) 30 mins from leaving i got a call to say it was done and in there words thats the best fitting exhaust we have done for a very long time.
and now its been on for a while it sound even better just a shame there are hardly any tunnels nr me:disappointed:

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
i am very interested in 1 of these do you know roughly what sort of decibel level they are

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Depends which track aqnd the noise level but if its anything like a quiet event then youll need a bung and maybe more. We can add an additional silencer here though if you need a queit system. Or we can do a decat silencer that replaces the original cat, theyre very effective at reducing noise levels:

Apex decat silencer

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well wrapped-well priced-well shiny exhaust barely took 2 days to the doorstep
Bren give yourself a slap on the back!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Picked one of these up a couple of weeks ago. It was a perfect fit only took 20 mins to fit looks and sounds awesome! Thanks Apex Performance.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Exhaust & Decat Silencer

Bren,

Are your R33 GTS exhausts still £199 and do you still do the decat silencer (the link came up as forbidden) and if so how much?

I am looking to do some track days so will probably need both :yum:

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts