Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody used this turbo? thinking of getting one in the new year and any feedback on it would be great.

·
Registered
212 Posts
has anybody used this turbo? thinking of getting one in the new year and any feedback on it would be great.
I have one fitted to my R33, spools very quickly & pulls like a train, quality turbo, all the fitting parts, oil lines etc.

This was installed as part of a major upgrade, power FC, poncams, metal head gasket, Z32 AFM, 555 nismo injectors, 255lph fuel pump, tubular manifold, downpipe/decat

I still need to get it on the rollers and see what the numbers are but I'm very happy with mine, cost just over £1000 for the full kit from greenline.

Dave

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good dave. any chance you could get back to me after you get it on the rollers? i know where there is one for £850, second hand but only covered 4000km on the car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
sounds good dave. any chance you could get back to me after you get it on the rollers? i know where there is one for £850, second hand but only covered 4000km on the car.
I will do that mate but it wont be for a while, i'll let you know anyway :)

To be honest for £850 I would buy it, to get a standard turbo rebuilt would cost about the same, but it wouldn't be close to the apexi unit IMHO :)

BUY IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts