Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, Apexi Power FC and Commander taken out of R33 GTS-t.
As far as I know it was configured.

Pics....

Serial number....

looking for around £300 for the pair

Cheers

Kev

·
Registered
828 Posts
Its bloody cheap lol.!
Remember i believe they have different part numbers for the series 1 and 2 though didnt they?
Ensure its compatible with your car but someones going to get a cheap bargain!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Urm i didnt realise it was cheap, I did a search and someone was selling a Power FC and Commander for a R33 GTR for £350 so thought it was a reasonable price, the new ones are only £550 for us as we dont pay VAT here, dont want to rip anyone off, is a second hand item after all, never gonna get full price.

link........

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63768&highlight=apexi+power+commander

and that was with a "boost control valve and sensor" too.

TBH I decided to go back to Uni and really need money nowdays (running a Skyline when on a students salary is very hard, fun but hard) otherwise i will have to work over the summer LOL, also does any one want anything off a 300ZX TT (pretty much everything available) and also have a couple more bits for a R33 (Side Skirts + rear splats and GTR style front grille in black)

Ah I think this would be for a Series 1 if anything as the car it came out of was a 1993, Correct me if im wrong.

Cheers

Kev

·
bla
17,374 Posts
he said it came off a 93 so it would be for a spec1...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Urm i didnt realise it was cheap, I did a search and someone was selling a Power FC and Commander for a R33 GTR for £350 so thought it was a reasonable price, the new ones are only £550 for us as we dont pay VAT here, dont want to rip anyone off, is a second hand item after all, never gonna get full price.

Kev
Hi Kev, reason people are saying it is cheap is that it is a discontinued item and highly sought after right now. There are rumours about it being re-released but not seen any coming through yet despite some companies taking pre-orders for some months now. Hope this clears up the reason people are saying it is cheap for you. Reading your post you didnt seem to realise that. :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah and there was me thinking a discontinued item would be worth less, last tile I looked at the apex website they were going for £550 is without vat

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Item now sold, Cheers for all the intrest though guys

Still got a couple of 33 bits tho, GTR syle front grille, Side skirts and rear splats in black, Oh and pretty much anything off a 300ZX TT apart from exhausts and AFM

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I never really made the most of it when I had it, Just left it in monitoring mode, Looked soooo cool on the dash tho

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Cool man... Get it fitted.. Youll love it :D
yeah man, cant wait!
just gotta find a sh1t hot fella to map it to my mods now, as near to south yorkshire as possible ideally, but im willing to travel to a certain extent! has anybody got any idea how much im gonna be lookin at for a re-map? :cheers: :boobies:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts