Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im a bit stumped, i've researched as much as i can on fitting this thing but, im a bit confused on wiring it in.
Apexi's site has been a small help but it does'nt show all the wires :shakehead:
So far i've got....
Red= power
Green= rpm signall
Brown= earth
Black= earth
Yellow= airflow signal output
White= airflow signal input
And i know the ecu pinouts but what about the other wires....???
Blue?
Orange?
pink?
Grey?
I dont want to just wire these ones in, when theres four more wires in there. Or are they redundant depending on vehicle?
Hope you've guessed i dont have a manual, and it's the first blue screen one with the 4 buttons (spec 2 type, version 1 if that makes sense?)
Any help gratefully appreciated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
HI, Just a thought, the other wires could be for vehicles with 2 airflow meters like the GT-R, or some units have VTEC controllers for honda's etc.
I have had a look at the apexi manuals and can not find where the other wires go.

Good Luck With It & Im sure someone on here will know what the other wires are for.

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI, Just a thought, the other wires could be for vehicles with 2 airflow meters like the GT-R, or some units have VTEC controllers for honda's etc.
I have had a look at the apexi manuals and can not find where the other wires go.

Good Luck With It & Im sure someone on here will know what the other wires are for.
Hi
Yeah i thought this too, but can never be too careful, thought it best to ask beforehand. :cheers:

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats the kiddie, on the wiring diagram it says all the above, but theres an extra wire it does'nt show how to install, on the vehicle specific (N4a) it says (Throttle).
Now i can find that on the ecu, but which wire is it from the safc, i presume it needs it fitting as it's on the diagram? Or does'nt it? :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts