Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

does anyone know how to set this up, i found it behind the dash. when my engine blew the first knob has started lighting red. does anyone know how to reset that?

·
Registered
828 Posts
The first nob as you put it will light up red when its on tickover and in that rev range.When your rpm increases the assocaiated rev range nob should go from green to red.
On start up it should go up through all the nobs 1 at a time changing from green to red twice and then settle with the first nob red and the rest green.Once you drive the car and your rpm changes the appropriate nob in that rev range should be red.

The only sure safe way of setting it up is on a dyno.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yep thats basically meaning your running the standard ecu settings and the apexi will not be altering your fueling mate.

If you can get to a dyno you probably will see a slight gain in hp with the apexi set up.I gained about 8hp with the fueling adjusted using the same apexi as youve got..

·
Registered
828 Posts
Guess it depends if the tomei has been fully mapped on a dyno with your latest up to date mods?

The safc only cons the ecu by changing the signal from the afm to correct the a/f ratio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts